How to prepare for a Govt job interview?
Most of the job seekers in India dream of getting a job a Government job because it is considered as the most secure job in the country. All the job-seekers try their best & prepare well for the written tests but they forget about the interviews & fail in performing well in the interviews. Here are a few tips & guidelines for the job seekers on how to prepare well for a Govt job interview.
- Do research about the government department you are giving an interview for so that it’ll be helpful in knowing current affairs.
- Prepare for group discussions & debates on trending topics.
- Don’t forget to attend the interview in formal attire, it will give a good impact on the first impression.
- Make sure to maintain eye contact with the interviewer during the interview.
- Know the basic general knowledge about the current situation of the country like knowing who is the prime minister of India then.
- Prepare yourself for aptitude tests by going through a few online tests.
- Make sure that your body language is positive & relaxed, and give a good handshake before starting the interview.
Find the top & latest job notifications related to Sarkari jobs in Sarkari Naukri.