1. Sourcing, short listing, screening and hiring employees for the organization.
2. Using multiple platforms to source and hire skilled candidates.
3. Interviewing candidates of high caliber and matching them with suitable roles.
4. Handling payroll functions and maintaining employee profiles.
5. Maintaining records of attendance and leaves through the biometric system.
6. Administration duties which include monitoring of the office premises. Supervising any work that comes up in terms of office stationery or accessories.
7. Coordinating any activities that take place in the office premises.
1. Pleasing personality with polished demeanour.
2. Effective two way communications and articulation.
3. Proficiency in testing people for strengths and weaknesses.Â
4. Great people skills.
5. Ability to multitask.